Precison crafted in the USA, the Electronics Inc. (EI) #2 Almen gage has the features needed to satisfy the requirements of SAE J 442 and AMS 2430.
- Easy-to-read display. Our gage has a large digital display that is English/metric convertible and can be rotated so that Almen strip tests can be performed standing or sitting.
- Patented magnetic grip and foolproof end stops. The strip is mounted for accurate measurement so no spring or finger holding force will corrupt the reading accuracy. Since all of the holding force is concentrated at the support balls, absolutely no strip distortion can occur. (U.S. Patent No. 5,297,418) Our end stops assure placement within the intended measuring point on the strip.
- .0001” (.001 mm) resolution. Meets SAE and aerospace specifications including SAE J 442 and AMS 2430.
- SPC data port. It’s standard on every gage to allow direct data transfer to your computer.
- Computer Interface Device that connects gage to computer USB port. (Available as an accessory)
- Convenient battery replacement. The battery is easy-to-change and readily available. The gage will not lose information when you change the battery so there is no need to recalibrate the gage after battery replacement.
- One-year warranty and continued product support.
- “Certificate of Calibration” to J442 included
- Qualifies to SAE AMS 2432D, Boeing BAC 573 and AMS 2430. (AMS2430 requires the use of the end stops on a #2 Almen gage.)